Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||DVM-A||Trip Delay Time:||1-15s Adjustabel|
|Rated Voltage:||DC12V DC24V DC36V DC48V||Measuring:||DC Circuit|
36V DC Voltage Monitoring Relay DC circuit monitoring 2 LEDs For Status Indication
● Overvoltage protection ● Undervoltage protection ● 8PFA base mounting
1. Phase loss and reverse phase protection <1S action
2. Undervoltage protection delay range 1--10S adjustable
3. Undervoltage protection range ± 5% - ± 20% adjustable
4. Because this protector only protects against voltage and phase sequence, it can be applied to various power motors.
5. Power consumption: ≤10VA
6. Weight: 150g
7. Ambient temperature: -10°C~+55°C
8. Relative Humidity: 45%~85% RH
1. Installation: The base of the protector is installed on the base of 8PFA. The base is equipped with two M4 screw holes, which can be installed independently or mounted on the HT35 rail (If it is directly installed, the two accessories at the bottom of the product must be pushed out forcefully).
2. Indicator light: Divided into two indicators, power indication and normal operation indication.
3. Outer dimensions: 50mm x 40mm x 57.5mm.
DVM-A series DC over-voltage protection device (also known as three-phase power monitor, phase sequence protection device, over voltage protection device, etc.) is mainly used for AC 50/60Hz, rated voltage below 380V, industrial three-phase 220V, 380V Various voltage levels of fault detection provide relay protection for high voltage, low voltage, phase loss, reverse phase (phase sequence), three-phase voltage imbalance, etc. of three-phase input power supply. Products are widely used in air compressors. Machines, motors, distribution boxes, pumps, oil pumps, central air-conditioning units, electric control boxes, distribution cabinets, cranes, etc., such as central air-conditioning compressor protection, power monitoring of various elevators, pumps, oil pumps against phase loss, reverse phase Protection, etc., is an indispensable protection product that maintains the normal operating voltage of industrial equipment during operation.
This product complies with the GB14085.5-2001 eqv IEC60947-1:1999 standard.
-- DC circuit monitoring of over and undervoltage
-- Adjustable over- and undervoltage threshold
-- Adjustable trip delay time
-- Powered by the measuring circuit
-- 1 C/O contact
-- 2 LEDs for status indication
♦ Technical data
|Voltage setting range||
|Trip delay time||1-15s adjustabel|
|Output contacts||2 C/O|
Contact Person: sales