Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output Type:||SCR||I/O Points:||4,6,8,12,16|
|Input Signal:||NPN Or PNP||Input Voltage:||DC24V(5V/12V Can Be Customized)|
|Operation Voltage/Release Voltage:||>5VDC/<1.5VDC||Operation Time/Release Time:||<10ms/<10ms|
DIN RAIL Input Output AC Amplifier Board 1NO Output Contacts Short - Circuit
PLC amplifier board is to amplify the PLC output signal, including voltage and current, such as transistor output PLC output current is generally only about 0.5A, if you want to control the DC fan, DC motor current is not enough, you need DC output amplifier board, so that The output current reaches 7, 8A or even larger, and it can drive DC fans, DC motors, etc. Another example is that the PLC output of the transistor output is usually 5-30 VDC. If you want to control a 110VAC or 220VAC load, you need an AC output amplifier board.
The corresponding thyristor output can be controlled through the 8-channel digital (dc24V) low-level signal input. Best for places where switching is frequent.
It is suitable for digital output terminals installed on PLCs, SCMs, and industrial controller boards to amplify output voltages and currents for high-power AC equipment.
Applicable for various kinds of high power output AC control occasions, such as contactor, power switch, electric wire off and other control occasions.
● Select one hundred miles, the quality of imported electronic components is guaranteed;
● Advanced production process using SMT patch, beautiful appearance and can guarantee production;
● Components, input and output interfaces are reasonably tidy, compact and easy to install;
● Input status indication, visual display of the current working status of each channel;
● With standard guide rails, it is easy to install and disassemble, and the board has been sprayed with waterproof and paint-proof.
●Using imported thyristor has low on-resistance, long service life and can withstand 800V;
●Professional circuit design, with self-test, over-current, short-circuit (tolerance), anti-interference and other protection circuit, safe and reliable.
Standard DIN rain mounted
Status indication for each input
Special circuit for self test
High quality SCR components with low on-resistance and excellent stability
♦ Typical Applications
• Micro-controller • PLC control • Servo System
• Electro-magnetic valve • DC Motors
• Home intelligent control
♦ Technical data
|Output voltage||AC 24-250V|
|Contact capacity(resistive)||3.15A 250VAC|
|Operation voltage/Release voltage||>5VDC/<1.5VDC|
|Operation time/Release time||<10ms/<10ms|
Contact Person: sales