Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Powered By Measuring Circuit||Monitoring Function:||Overcurrent, Phase Loss, Current Unbalance|
|Indicators:||ABC Overload & Phase Loss||Applicable Voltage Range:||AC24V~380V,50Hz|
|Delay Time For Overload:||Inverse Time 80~10s For 1.2~5 Times||Setting Method:||By Knob|
Electronic Motor Current Monitoring Relay , 3 Phase Overcurrent Relay 220V 50Hz
(1) Protection functions: Phase protection, three-phase unbalance protection, and overload protection.
1. Phase-failure protection: When any phase of the three-phase power supply of the motor lacks a phase or the internal phase of the motor is broken, the action delay time of the protector is ≤ 1S.
2. Three-phase unbalance protection: When the phase difference of any two-phase working current in the three-phase power supply of the motor exceeds (50±10)%, the delay time of the protector operation is ≤1S.
3. Overload protection: When the operating current of the motor reaches 1.2 times to 6 times of the rated value, the action delay time of the protector is 80S ~ 10S (inverse time characteristic).
the output interface reset mode: control circuit power reset; reset time: (60 ± 10) S.
work methods: continuous work style.
applicable voltage range: AC24V ~ 380V/45 ~ 60Hz.
Protector specification selection
1. The user should select the corresponding motor protector according to the rated operating current of the motor to be protected; in a special case, the large-size protector can be applied to the low power motor by increasing the number of power lines passing through the protector's conductor hole. Protection, small size protectors can be applied to the protection of high-power motors by installing the secondary side of current transformers.
2. For motors with rated operating current less than 2 A, use 2 to 5A protectors by increasing the number of turns of the power cables passing through the conductor holes of the protector. Consider that the sampling current of the protector can be ensured when the motor is unloaded. Less than 3A.
Integrative structure Three-phase monitoring of overload, phase loss, phase unbalance Powered by the measuring circuit 1 NC SCR output contact 4 LEDs for status indication
Overload,Phase loss,Phase unbalance
Pumps . Fans, Blowers , Motors, Compressors
CE • CCC
|Protective functions||overload,phase loss,phase unbalance|
|Setting method||by knob|
|Indicators||ABC overload&phase loss|
|Output contacts||1NC(SCR output)|
|Contact capacity||1A 380VAC|
|Operating voltage of control loop||AC220V or AC380V|
Contact Person: sales