Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Electrical Durability:||100000 Cycles||I/O Points:||6CH|
|Input Signal:||NPN/PNP||Input Voltage:||DC24V|
|Output Voltage:||DC 12-24V||Output Contacts:||1NO|
DC 6 Channel PLC Transistor Module DIN RAIL Mounting 1NO Output Contacts
Advantage of use PLC amplifier board
The PLC amplifier board protects the PLC output point or protects the PLC input point. It also saves space in the cabinet. There are 10 advantages to the PLC wiring option PLC amplification board.
1. The output current of the general PLC relay is 2A. If the output of the transistor is only 0.5A, it is very easy to create a PLC burnout output point with the load. Use the PLC amplifier board to convert the contacts into 5A, 10A. The contact life of the PLC can be increased.
2. PLC amplification board can play the role of interference spread, because the input and output of the PLC amplifier board is opto-isolated, and will not burn out the PLC because the load is impacted by high voltage.
3. PLC amplifier board is more intuitive, input and output wiring, there are lights, easy to check the line fault and operating conditions.
4. The PLC amplifier board saves space and only occupies 1/2 of the conventional relay, occupying only 1/3 of the conventional solid state relay.
5. Convenient wiring, input and output identification intuitive, clear, there are common points and independent type, if the load voltage is the same, you can use the common point type, that is, provincial line connection, and wiring can greatly shorten the time.
6 floor installation time, rail-mounted, integrated design, from 2 to 32 have, take the 32 way, stuck in the guide rail is a 32-bit, with intermediate relay, then the card 32 Cards greatly increase the speed of installation.
7. PLC amplifier board maintenance is easy to replace, the terminal is plug-in type, no stitches.
8. The PLC amplification board has a protection circuit and comes with insurance. It is not easy to damage the PLC amplification board itself and the load.
9. PLC amplifier board life is high, because the PLC amplifier board automatically with a surge absorbing circuit, the load generated when the induced electromotive force, will not damage the PLC amplifier board itself and the PLC.
10 can protect the PLC input contacts, input PLC amplifier board, but also anti-jamming, such as in the ultrasonic or high-frequency machine with PLC, then photoelectric switch, proximity switch, will cause interference to the PLC, plus the input PLC amplifier board Optical isolation, there is a PLC output high-speed PLC amplifier board, PLC pulse can only control a step or servo drive, if there is 4-5 steps or servo synchronous operation, you can use PLC high-speed pulse amplifier board.
-- Standard DIN rain mounted
-- Status indication for each input
-- Special circuit for self test and anti-interference
-- High quality MOSFET with large load and excellent stability
♦ Typical Applications
• Micro-controller • PLC control • Servo System
• Electro-magnetic valve • DC Motors
• Home intelligent control
|Output type||MOSFET(PNP OUT)|
|Output voltage||DC 12-24V|
|Contact capacity(resistive)||5A 24VDC|
|Operation voltage/Release voltage||>5VDC/<1.5VDC|
|Operation time/Release time||<10ms/<10ms|
Contact Person: sales